By Mike Flanagan
Hometown Weekly Sports Editor
Dover-Sherborn Regional High School wrapped up its first - and hopefully last - pandemic-altered Fall I athletic season this past weekend as the Raiders took on rivals Medfield and Dedham.
- Varsity field hockey earned a pair of 2-0 victories at home, defeating Dedham on Wednesday and Medfield on Saturday. Senior captain Merritt Sullivan led the way in the win vs. Medfield with a goal and an assist. Cierra Crowley also scored for DS. Sullivan and Caity O'Connell scored in the win vs. Dedham. The Raiders finished the season with a record of 4-2-2.
- Boys soccer fell 4-1 to Dedham on Saturday and responded with a 0-0 tie at home on Sunday. The Raiders finished the season with a record of 3-4-3.
- Girls soccer earned a pair of shutout victories against Dedham and finished their season with an 8-1-1 record. Annie Parizeau scored the lone goal of Saturday's 1-0 victory at home. The Raiders cruised to a 5-0 win on Sunday at Dedham.
- Girls cross-country wrapped up its season with a dominant 15-49 win against Dedham. The Raiders finished the season with a 4-1 record.
- Boys cross-country earned a 15-45 victory against Dedham to finish the season unbeaten at 5-0.
- Dover-Sherborn lacrosse star Pierce Gregory committed to play lacrosse at Bryant University. Gregory had previously committed to play at Jacksonville, but opted to switch to Bryant and stay closer to home.
For funny and incisive sports analysis as well as video highlights of games, follow Mike Flanagan on his personal Twitter and Instagram handles @flano0.